Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Résumé

I woke early at Roffey Park, where I cycled last night from Horsham Station - to do a second session for MoJ people on their Leadership Programme - and picked up an email from my old and dear friend Anthony Scoville who I knew in 1966 and started, in anticipation of his first visit to Greece next year - fate and volcano and other slips twixt cup and lip allowing - to put together a briefing on the wondrous land. Then I thought why not let him be his own guide - he and his wife Helen? By then I'd put together a set of hyperlinks from Democracy Street as much for me as for Tony. Within each link are others. As with memory - there's scant respect for chronology:
Relationships that make government ~ constructing trust
Liz and Matt get married
Found in translation 
"This what we did and this is what happened"
A bump in the night
Weather, dreams and scorpions in the
Fog in Venice
Έν τῇ οἰκίᾳ τοῦ πατρός μου...
Mum's memories
Christmas in a village
Aotearoa
A walk in the snow
Good men and women of Ioannina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back numbers

Simon Baddeley